HMA offers specialized administrative services for Native American tribal community. We deliver quality health plans that focus on containing costs and getting members the right care at the right time.
Native American clients benefit from HMA’s extensive cultural awareness and sensitivity. Furthermore, HMA’s unique understanding of Indian Health Services allows for Native American groups to benefit from such distinct advantages.
HMA’s self-funded tribal employee medical benefits plans include care management programs that can be customized to match the specific needs and goals of tribal or gaming enterprises. Through HMA’s medical and risk management services, we’ve worked with Native American groups to increase their overall plan assets to over $17 million in the past 20 years. HMA’s Native American clients have also been able to enhance benefits and offset member contributions due to these savings.
Our market-specific services include specialized training, tailored plan administration and delivery system configurations for working with domestic tribal resources.
Plan Sponsor Services
- Dedicated team of specialists familiar with unique needs of Native American plans
- Online access to plan eligibility, documents, and reports
- Online services available 24 hours a day
- Dedicated Account Management
- Trust, knowledge, and experience
- Access to the most comprehensive provider networks
- Personalized customer service – knowledgeable staff handling member inquires
- Easy-to-read Explanation of Benefits
- Access to online provider directory and member forms