Simple steps can help employees understand their health needs, and what to do about them. Begin with our fully integrated secure online wellness platform. Employees will have access to their health records, health assessments, medical resource libraries, online wellness programs, tips on living well, and information about upcoming events in their workplace and community. Our Online Wellness Guide provides employees and dependents with interactive online tools that let them track and monitor their health.
Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
Our health risk assessment (HRA) is a health questionnaire, used to provide individuals with an evaluation of their health risks and quality of life. Our HRA incorporates three key elements – a questionnaire, a risk calculation, and feedback with a health adviser and online report.
Our HRA is a systematic approach to collect information from our members that identifies risk factors, provides individualized feedback, and links the member with at least one intervention to promote health, sustain function and/or prevent disease.
- Demographic characteristics – age, sex
- Lifestyle – exercise, smoking, alcohol intake, diet
- Personal and family medical history (in the US, due to the current interpretation of the Genetic Information Non-discrimination Act, questions regarding family medical history are not permitted if there is any incentive attached to taking a HRA)
- Physiological data – weight, height, blood pressure, cholesterol
- Attitudes and willingness to change behavior in order to improve health
- Assess health status
- Estimate the level of health risk
- Inform and provide feedback to participants to motivate behavior change to reduce health risks